[Full-disclosure] ISP Censorship

If anyone out there was doubting Dan Kaminsky at Blackhat/DefCon this year,
it has already started.

http://www.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUSN091821320070809?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

--
"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] Card Fraud
    ... Who is the responsible organization in the US for card fraud? ... "If you see me laughing, you better have backups" ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Card Fraud
    ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] Card Fraud ... Who is the responsible organization in the US for card fraud? ... "If you see me laughing, you better have backups" ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Blackberry pwd hack or reset
    ... As for the backups, when creating one it prompts you if you want to Encrypt the backup. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Gutmanns research paper today
    ... Funny, that's how my backups always end up working as well. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)