[Full-disclosure] ISP Censorship
- From: "Stack Smasher" <stacksmasher@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:59:21 -0400
If anyone out there was doubting Dan Kaminsky at Blackhat/DefCon this year,
it has already started.
"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Xbox live accounts are being stolen (is the training working?)
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [Security Advisory] Backdoor Discovered in Immunity Debugger
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Xbox live accounts are being stolen (is thetraining working?)
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] ISP Censorship