[Full-disclosure] L2TP packet genrator/Fuzzer?

Hi,

For some work i need L2TP packet generator/fuzzer is there any tool
available for it?

--
---------------------------------------
http://www.secgeeks.com

http://www.newskicks.com
Submit and kick for new stories from all around the world.

  • RubyCorner a meeting place for the Ruby blogging community
    ... A blog directory focused on the Ruby language and any other ... We like to think about RubyCorner as a "meeting place" for the ... technology can quickly tune into the pulse of the community. ... register it too. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: URW Blogs?
    ... and I for one totally agree with your Wordpress impression. ... easy to use and you can get a free account at wordpress.com - a good ... playground to learn the technology and how to blog. ... RSS feeds. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: BN Web Updates (NitN)
    ... The URL quoted above is an RSS feed for a blog within the BN members' forum. ... Although the blog is part of a private forum, ... You can paste the URL into Internet Explorer and it should show you a nicely formatted summary of what appears on the blog itself. ... If you do not want to use Internet Explorer to look at this content, you will have to paste the URL into some other software designed to track the content of RSS feeds: most email clients now include this capability, and I have personally accessed the feed using Thunderbird and Microsoft Live Mail. ...
    (uk.rec.naturist)
  • Re: New content with CSS?
    ... >>> Hi Dmitri, ... The blog also links back to that page. ... if you are talking about the RSS feeds (your news section in the ... I did this for those news articles but also for all the RSS ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: New Juggling Blog
    ... updated daily with interesting juggling-related fodder. ... in to - your blog is a great place to communicate some of that character! ... rss feeds appear to ... to see the video, and I'm lazy. ...
    (rec.juggling)