Re: [Full-disclosure] Halvar Flake denied entry to USA for BlackHat

You will not find a more patriotic American than myself, but I watch allot
of C-SPAN and speeches in general, the government is backpedaling.... its
pretty obvious.... the real nasty stuff will not come out for 10-15 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ