[Full-disclosure] iBON 2006 memory corruption
- From: <edi.strosar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:38:28 -0400
TeamIntell discovered memory corruption bug in iBON 2006 (data collection of financial reports, companies and active business subjects in Slovenia). Please see the attached security advisory for details.
Description: Adobe PDF document
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Security Testing Enterprise Messaging Systems
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Cracking the entire set of DES-based crypt(3) hashes. Interested ?
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Security Testing Enterprise Messaging Systems
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] FLEA-2007-0036-1 vim vim-minimal gvim