[Full-disclosure] Security Testing Enterprise Messaging Systems
- From: "Andy Davis" <andy.davis@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:07:14 +0100
All the large investment banks worldwide use enterprise messaging
systems to transport data concerning billions of dollars worth of
transactions daily. Therefore, the security of the messaging systems is
critical to the continuity of the ongoing business of these companies.
This paper discusses potential security weaknesses that may be present
in messaging systems either as a result of software flaws, application
design or the misconfiguration of services. It focuses on TIBCO
Rendezvous, as an example of a commonly used enterprise messaging
system. Recommendations are then presented which mitigate these security
The full paper can be downloaded from:
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Cracking the entire set of DES-based crypt(3) hashes. Interested ?
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] iBON 2006 memory corruption
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Cracking the entire set of DES-based crypt(3) hashes. Interested ?
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] iBON 2006 memory corruption