Re: [Full-disclosure] Cracking the entire set of DES-based crypt(3) hashes. Interested ?

Le Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 12:09:18AM -0700, n/a n/a ecrivait :
How much would you value this service ? Would you pay $100, $10, $1 per
hash to crack ? Would you require anonymity to use the service ?

$10 sounds reasonnable for a hash.

Of course, I would require anonymity to use that service.

--
Frank Denis - j [at] pureftpd.org - NSI / Young Nails / CND nail tech
http://forum.manucure.info - http://www.manucure-pro.com - http://00f.net

  • Mail Path - This is where most mail is stored.
    ... List all known URLs for Mixmaster stats here, ... Hash may refer to a hashheaderhash header. ... address may compromise your anonymity. ... Key Protection - It is very essential to protect your PGP and ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Cracking Ettercap Generated hashes
    ... What you have there are the challenge/response hashes. ... You can crack ... i got a hash through Ettercap(ARP ... Chief Information Security Officer ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Craking Serv-u passwords stored in .ini file.
    ... let me say that I ran across Lepton's crack about a year ... > 1) hash the password, with or without prepending the salt, doesn't matter. ... > 4) append the salt to the last hash if you like, but I don't see any particular reason to do so ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Making room for DiceK
    ... spokesman (speaking on condition of anonymity) said the team's crack ... medical staff had all looked at Papi's x-rays and found nothing so ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Best way to crack NT passwds
    ... You needn't actually crack the password if you know your hash, ... Xurron> I have tried many softwares for cracking NTLM hashes, like NC4, ... Cain and have't tried Rainbow Crack yet. ... that hashes on some site and it did recover my passwd in around 5min. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)