Re: [Full-disclosure] More URI Handling Vulnerabilites (FireFox Remote Command Execution)

These are also protocols recognized by firefox and acted upon. You
are prompted about opening each with the applicable application. Be
interesting if anyone can do something with it as well:

so far accepting the prompt doesn't invoke the application, just on
quick testing though ;-)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Password Issue
    ... You are not opening the template, ... I even added a second prompt for a password to modify the file, ... press ESC at the password prompt and you're in. ...
  • Re: File Download Settings
    ... The "File Download" dialog box appears if you download a file after you click to clear the "Always ask before opening this type of file" check box in Windows XP Service Pack 2 or in Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 ... Makes the Always ask before opening this type of file check box on the on the Safe Open File dialog box unavailable so that it is always selected. ... How would i restore it to the original prompt? ...
  • Open Word From Excel, Different Actions
    ... I created a mail merge word document, data comes from Excel. ... Opening this document will run the following SQL Command..... ... However, if i run the following code from Excel, the document opens, ... but doesn't prompt me and it contains unrefreshed data. ...
  • Re: sharepoint anonymous access
    ... This time the file opened without the username ... file and it also opened without the prompt. ... password when opening an office 2007 document or an earlier version. ... Blog: ...
  • Re: Prompts for username and password
    ... issue with using Basic Authentication, ... opening within the browser). ... password protected area is going to prompt for credentials. ... local accounts on the webserver. ...