[Full-disclosure] Wii's Internet Channel affected to Flash FLV parser vulnerability
- From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:40:50 +0300 (EEST)
WiiLi.org has reported the following:
"Flash player version, that is embedded in the Internet Channel, is affected by the vulnerability in the Flash video handling code that reportedly allows of executing native code."
The related CVE reference is
henke37 of WiiLi.org has confirmed the vulnerability on the Nintendo Wii.
"This could, among other things, lead to the creation of game emulators on the console"From the report of ComputerAndVideoGames.com:
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] heise Security: Password exposure in Lotus Notes
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Turkish hackers bring down insurer's site
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] heise Security: Password exposure in Lotus Notes
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Turkish hackers bring down insurer's site