Re: [Full-disclosure] Does this exist ?

Ah 2^4000 is rather big, I suggest you plug something less into a
calculator to see how big 2^ can get. If you're looking for 16ish
million entries you want 2^24.

What you're kinda describing would work as far as I understand what it
is you're trying to say. Along the same sort of arguments we can turn
this into a compression algorithm where we represent the whole entire
universe as the letter 'A'. The unfortunate part of this compression
algorithm is that when we want to uncompress it we go to our table,
look up what 'A' represents, and then output it. So we would still
have to store the universe in as a whole.

In other words it's terribly infeasible to have a database of all the
possible packet combinations up to 500 bytes.