Re: [Full-disclosure] iPhone Security Settings
- From: "Simon Cooper" <simon.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:24:24 -0700
On 7/1/07, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
... text zapped...
* What's bom? /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Bom
On any Mac OS X system, type "man lsbom" or "man 5 bom" for details.
bom = bill of materials.
"The Mac OS X Installer uses a file system "bill of materials" to
determine which files to install, remove, or upgrade."
* The security of the boot system plenty of digital signatures to
prevent firmware hacking?
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Pentagon Email Servers Hacked (with the URL this time)
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] eTicket v.220.127.116.11 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] iPhone Security Settings
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] blackhat talk pulled inexplicably (at the risk of violating MONBACOPL)