Re: [Full-disclosure] iPhone Security Settings

On 7/1/07, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

... text zapped...

* What's bom? /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Bom

On any Mac OS X system, type "man lsbom" or "man 5 bom" for details.

bom = bill of materials.

"The Mac OS X Installer uses a file system "bill of materials" to
determine which files to install, remove, or upgrade."

* The security of the boot system plenty of digital signatures to
prevent firmware hacking?

-naif

--
Simon Cooper

  • Re: Using cell text as a Sheetname in a formula
    ... Inventory Items, each having their own Bill of Materials. ... Each sheet consist of a Bill of Materials for each Inventory Item. ... Row 26 on each worksheet is left blank. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Louisiana: Jindal signs creationism bill into law
    ... by Bill Barrow, The Times-Picayune ... advice about how he should deal with the Louisiana Science Education ... that will allow local school boards to approve supplemental materials ... going to teach as an alternative to evolution, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: No waterproofing on the f conn and no cable clips?
    ... are you aware that there are two people called Bill in this ... chimney will stand it. ... I don't nit pick on my website, I merely point out gross unforgivable ... Having a good honest attitude does not make you a competent installer. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Fedora Core 2 CD wont boot
    ... > I chose graphic or text, the installer would load aix777.ofor my ... > ancient scsi card and the hang at a blue screen with "Welcome to ... The error message was issued by the linux Virtual File System, ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Alternate installers for FreeBSD
    ... Bill> One big file system can reach up and bite/byte you when you ... Bill> are not looking. ... the most common problem with storage volumes is not the file system, ... Bill> a crashed system, you can remake the / filesystem, install ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)