[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0136-1 httpd mod_ssl
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:32:41 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0136-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote Deterministic Denial of Service
Previous versions of the httpd package contain two vulnerabilities
that affect only non-default configurations. One enables a
cross-site-scripting (XSS) attack if ExtendedStatus is enabled
and the server status page is publically accessible (not generally
recommended), the other allows remote attackers to cause the httpd
process to crash by sending a maliciously-crafted request if caching
is enabled (CacheEnable).
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0135-1 krb5 krb5-server krb5-services krb5-test krb5-workstation
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Persistent XSS and CSRF and on network appliance
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0135-1 krb5 krb5-server krb5-services krb5-test krb5-workstation
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] FLEA-2007-0029-1: krb5 krb5-workstation