[Full-disclosure] About the power of Google

http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/about-the-power-of-google

Google has become the most profitable organization on the Web, having
access to millions of people personal information, providing free
services in exchange for even more data, dominating the web we know it
today. It is time to question Google's dominant position on the global
market, before it is too late. In the months to follow, I am going to
present a serious of posts on how Google has transformed from the
don't be evil search engine company to the true hacker platform.

--
pdp (architect) | petko d. petkov
http://www.gnucitizen.org

  • Re: ISRAEL BLOG Motivation NEW POLL
    ... much and get nothing from a peace agreement. ... Killing all posts from Google Groups ... We may use personal information to provide the services you've ... personal information on a server outside your own country. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: Exchange Server 2003 Smart Host
    ... the Exchange support SSL POP3 connection. ... the Exchange does not support SSL SMTP connection. ... we unable to send the outgoing email to Google mail thru SSL. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: This Administration is starting to worry me.
    ... I can set "preferences" to show 100 "finds" on Google. ... My cookie file is a text file, and neither a search nor an eyeball perusal of it discovered any personal information. ... chickies - show me how Google knows that bill horne is obsessed with fireants. ... a million random websites provided to the gummit will give the gummit ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Reorganisation der Exchange Server
    ... Postfächer verschieben habe ich schon mehrfach gemacht - wenn ich mich ... ich den Exchange zu passender Zeit schon ein paar Stunden vom Netz nehmen. ... Er liest die Bibel durchaus... ... Üblicherweise werfe ich auch Google an, bevor ich frage - aber es kommt ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.exchange2000.general)
  • Re: Reorganisation der Exchange Server
    ... >> merken die User nicht mal was davon. ... Postfächer verschieben habe ich schon mehrfach gemacht - wenn ich mich ... ich den Exchange zu passender Zeit schon ein paar Stunden vom Netz nehmen. ... Üblicherweise werfe ich auch Google an, bevor ich frage - aber es kommt ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.exchange2000.general)