[Full-disclosure] The Battle
- From: "hockey june" <hokeyinjune@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:27:01 -0400
HockeyinJune the leader of the prestigious hacking group HackersFirst has
agreed to provide Full Disclosure with an exclusive interview.
Full Disclosure Representative: HockeyinJune, could you describe your role
in the group and give a brief description of the group itself
HockeyinJune: Sure thing, HackersFirst is an elite hacking group of which I
am leader. I currently provide instruction to our younger members. Our motto
is "Hack the Planet"
Full Disclosure Representative: That does sound interesting what sorts of
things is your group currently working on
HockeyinJune: A lot of neat and useful stuff. Last night we discussed
(ewww) batch programming and its role in Window's shell code. The rule of
hand is basically Window's Shell Code = Batch files.
However, Window's Shell Code is pointless unless you are administering a
large Window's network
Full Disclosure Representative: What advice do you have for younger and
HockeyinJune: Join our group of course! We are looking for new members you
can find us at irc.smashthestack.org #hackersfirst
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] [ MDKSA-2007:129 ] - Updated jasper packages fix vulnerability
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [GOODFELLAS - VULN] BarCodeAx.dll v. 4.9 ActiveX Control Remote Stack Buffer Overflow
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] The Battle
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] DB Assessment tool