Re: [Full-disclosure] Robert Lemos over Neal Krawetz forensic findings

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:16:56 BST, HACK THE GOV said:
We ask the security communtiy to investigate the incident and re-evaluate
the agenda of the security media community

*the* agenda? The only "agenda" that the "security media" community has
in common is the agenda for *any* media community - attract eyeballs or
become irrelevant.

providers and found n3td3v commentry, he (Robert Lemos) wanted to make sure
he was distanced from the "n3td3v agenda", therefore ran the article.

As I was saying.. Obviously Lemos and n3td3v have different agendas. So
much for "the" agenda....

  • Re: Hey Sith
    ... This medication is quite common, ... can be temporarily used for a number of different reasons, ... runs with some information "as long as it suits their agenda." ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Hey Sith
    ... This medication is quite common, ... can be temporarily used for a number of different reasons, ... runs with some information "as long as it suits their agenda." ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Put a little starch in it (was Re: Any good used book stores near UCLA or Irvine?)
    ... Particularly since a trip to Chinatown is a ... common part of the agenda when I visit my relatives in the Bronx. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: agenda, data
    ... But several authorities do allow it as a plural although saying agenda ... and agenda were now usually construed as singular. ... to the common practice of treating it as singular. ... different political parties, and their leaders' main job was executing ...
    (alt.usage.english)