[Full-disclosure] APC PowerChute Network Shutdown 2.21 is vulnerable to directory transversal
- From: Paul Bohan <pbuachain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 12:46:22 +0000
Hi this issue will be addressed with the release of PowerChute Network Shutdown v2.2.3 due Q4, 2007.
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Wordpress default theme XSS (admin) and other problems
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] You shady ***s.
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] APC PowerChute Network Shutdown 2.21 is vulnerable to directory transversal
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [USN-468-1] Firefox vulnerabilities