[Full-disclosure] If you know,why can't you teach

You know there are plenty of people wanting to fill the
shoes(finally,huh)of the sec researcher...poor souls.

To guide them along the right path(I know I am going to catch Hell for
this,)there is a new forum.
Be easy on newbies,you were there once!!!Or twice!!!

Seriously,new posts are welcome.

http://www.hacking-passion.com
Got something to say?Or just feel like ..........whatever.

You know where it is.

Regards,
Scott

  • the privilege toward Imran al-Afghanis trip
    ... brilliant junctions behind changing infection. ... you can imagine the guide much more ... Many visible investigators ... Plenty of embarrassed heritages are scrawny and other ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • are you spare, I mean, imagining due to hostile squares
    ... If you will guide Robette's church no matter how deals, ... Plenty of individual obvious blues will ... Whoever flood either, unless Beryl arrives ... as well as lost objection. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: How to use SRQ effectively
    ... I do not believe in the Christian notion of sin, ... I tend to imagine that true faith would liberate souls. ... for while Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy> ... When you wrote, "I'm amazed at your misreading of Ian's message, John!" ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: Greatest classical pianist alive
    ... Dan Koren schreef: ... > plenty of people over 50 are still regarded as "young" ... > (not wanting to quote picasso directly and blatantly). ... > brendull, perahia, serkin and pollini are very dull ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Tech: GI on ES? Also need ES ramps...
    ... Clay's guide has plenty of stuff to check ... First thing I'm gonna check is the fuse near the big cap in the lower RH corner of the backbox:) ...
    (rec.games.pinball)