[Full-disclosure] If you know,why can't you teach
- From: scott <redhowlingwolves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 03:24:27 -0400
You know there are plenty of people wanting to fill the
shoes(finally,huh)of the sec researcher...poor souls.
To guide them along the right path(I know I am going to catch Hell for
this,)there is a new forum.
Be easy on newbies,you were there once!!!Or twice!!!
Seriously,new posts are welcome.
Got something to say?Or just feel like ..........whatever.
You know where it is.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Kevin Johnson BASE <= 1.3.6 authentication bypass
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] screen 4.0.3 local Authentication Bypass - Working on multiple systems
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [USN-469-1] Thunderbird vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] screen 4.0.3 local Authentication Bypass - Working on multiple systems