[Full-disclosure] [TOOL] untidy - XML Fuzzer

List,

I'm glad to release the second beta version of untidy; untidy is
general purpose XML Fuzzer. It takes a string representation of a XML
as input and generates a set of modified, potentially invalid, XMLs
based on the input. It's released under GPL v2 and written in python.

Project main site: http://untidy.sourceforge.net/

Special thanks go to Dirk Loss for his help and bug reports.

Cheers,

--
Andres Riancho

  • [Full-disclosure] [TOOL] untidy - XML Fuzzer
    ... I'm glad to release a beta version of untidy; ... purpose XML Fuzzer. ... It takes a string representation of a XML as input ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [TOOL] untidy - XML Fuzzer
    ... I'm glad to release a beta version of untidy; ... purpose XML Fuzzer. ... It takes a string representation of a XML as input ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Problem Ordering XML using ADO.Net
    ... I am converting some legacy ado code to ado.net. ... 'for xml explict' and returns the string representation of the xml. ... Catch ex As Exception ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.xml)
  • String representation of XML from System.Xml.XmlTextWriter
    ... XmlTextWriter object? ... I created a function to create an XML using this object, ... Sub getXML() ... Is there anyway to get a string representation from the XmlTextWriter ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.xml)
  • Re: byte[] in xml or file
    ... I might be wrong about this, but I believe XML is mainly for encoding textual content, so you'll have to have some sort of String representation of your byteto store it within XML. ... Oliver ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)