[Full-disclosure] [TOOL] untidy - XML Fuzzer
- From: "Andres Riancho" <andres.riancho@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:08:56 -0300
I'm glad to release the second beta version of untidy; untidy is
general purpose XML Fuzzer. It takes a string representation of a XML
as input and generates a set of modified, potentially invalid, XMLs
based on the input. It's released under GPL v2 and written in python.
Project main site: http://untidy.sourceforge.net/
Special thanks go to Dirk Loss for his help and bug reports.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] screen 4.0.3 local Authentication Bypass
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] screen 4.0.3 local Authentication Bypass
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ MDKSA-2007:115 ] - Updated clamav packages fix vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Macro threats