[Full-disclosure] IIS 6.0 AUX.aspx DoS
- From: c0redump@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:16:42 +0100 (BST)
I know the old AUX/CON commands are old school, but can someone
confirm/deny kingcope's recent posting about this being a DoS in fully
patched IIS 6 when multiple requests are carried out - "Server is too
busy/Unhandled Exception on the wwwroot (/) path". I would test but all I
have are production servers.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] KSign KSignSWAT ActiveX Control Multiple Buffer Overflows Vulnerability
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] TCP/IP vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] KSign KSignSWAT ActiveX Control Multiple Buffer Overflows Vulnerability
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] IIS 6.0 AUX.aspx DoS