[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0102-1 libpng
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:01:04 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0102-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Deterministic Denial of Service
Previous versions of the libpng package can cause applications to
crash when loading malformed PNG files. It is not currently known
whether this vulnerability can be exploited to execute malicious code.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] ANNOUNCE: RFIDIOt version 0.1m released (16th May 2007)
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Retrieving "deleted" sms/mms from Nokia phone (Symbian S60)
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] ANNOUNCE: RFIDIOt version 0.1m released (16th May 2007)
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] OWASP / Advanced Web Hacking / Service API Manipulation / Next Generation of Web Attacks