[Full-disclosure] ANNOUNCE: RFIDIOt version 0.1m released (16th May 2007)
- From: Adam Laurie <adam.laurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:50:55 +0100
I'm pleased to announce the release of version 0.1m of RFIDIOt, the open
source python RFID library.
add facility to set Q5 native ID in 'q5reset.py'
fix 'EM4x02' ID mode in 'unique.py' (was reversed)
allow forcing of tag type in 'readlfx.py'
add 'readtag.py' - read data blocks with no login
add 'copytag.py' - copy data blocks to matching blank
add 'isotype.py' - determine HF tag types
add CHECK for Machine Readable Document in 'mrpkey.py'
fix bruteforce for non complete document numbers in 'mrpkey.py'
fix bruteforce length of field in 'mrpkey.py'
add offsets for usa & netherlands to 'mrpkey.py'
add global overrides for line/speed etc. in RFIDIOtconfig.py
note there was no release '0.l'.
Full details here: http://rfidiot.org
Adam Laurie Tel: +44 (0) 1304 814800
The Bunker Secure Hosting Ltd. Fax: +44 (0) 1304 814899
Ash Radar Station
UNITED KINGDOM PGP key on keyservers
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Download Virginia Massacre Memorial Photobook
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0102-1 libpng
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Download Virginia Massacre Memorial Photobook
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0102-1 libpng