Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows POC
- From: h4h <aza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:59:45 -0700
On 5/16/07, Larry Seltzer <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>I was wondering if anyone has a few Microsoft Windows Word proof of
concept exploits for a demo?
Go to http://www.milw0rm.com and search on Word
http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/3260 for example
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO? _______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] XSS vulnerability on various german online banking sites (sparkasse)
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1293-1] New quagga packages fix denial of service
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows POC
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] About the Post: Exciting new Paimei release!