[Full-disclosure] Uninformed Journal Release Announcement: Volume 7
- From: fdlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 23:32:38 -0500
Uninformed is pleased to announce the release of its seventh volume. This
volume includes 3 articles on relating to exploitation technology and general
- Exploitation Technology: Reducing the Effective Entropy of GS Cookies
- General Research: Memalyze: Dynamic Analysis of Memory Access Behavior in Software
- General Research: Mnemonic Password Formulas
This volume of the journal can be found at:
Uninformed is a non-commercial technical outlet for research in areas pertaining
to security technologies, reverse engineering, and lowlevel programming. The
goal, as the name implies, is to act as a medium for informing the uninformed.
The research presented in each edition is simply an example of the evolutionary
thought that affects all academic and professional disciplines.
- The Uninformed Staff
staff [at] uninformed.org
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/