Re: [Full-disclosure] Fight Censorship on Full-Disclosure

On 5/12/07, Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD <neal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

It was brought to my attention that this list has become moderated.

Moderated? Is that correct? Please let me know. I once saw once something
strange. An mail sent to the list months ago bouncing back to me.

As a community, we must not stand for this! We must join together and
fight the oppression.

Calling for war is bad. Sometimes.

I have decided to host a mirror of the censored materials on my website.
As an American, I value free speech above all else, and will gladly give
my life defending this content.

Great then about the free speech.

George Bush, you can kiss my ass. I didn't vote for you, and as far as
I am concerned you are not my president and no matter how many of my
Muslim brothers you massacre, I will not be intimidated and I will not
remove this content from my website.

?

Everyone, please download the following file and mirror it where ever
you can. While it may seem cruel to the individuals named in here,
remember the greater good. George Bush and his Marxist ways have no
place here on our good list.

http://www.krawetz.org/misc/censorship.txt

What is that about? I mean some addresses of someone. What is that? A fake
list of ppl or what? Could you please explain seems to me like something
written by a kid.

*00* intr0duktion -- ~el8 TEaM

Maybe then we'll listen.

- neal

"I am the last free man in America." - Dr. Neal Krawetz, PhD

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Dear Neal Krawetz, will the real n3td3v please stand up?
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] [fuzzing] The truth
    ... But what does Dr. Neal Krawetz have to say? ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v has a fan
    ... Neal Krawetz had used a text analysis program to determine I was nothing but ... troll, so, ah, much like the rest of this list then? ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine && Pointless noise.