[Full-disclosure] MS DNS worm

So far this morning we seen 4 customers infected with what appears to be an
MS DNS RPC based worm.

Anyone seen any news on this yet?

Geo.

  • New Worm Lures Users With Breaking News
    ... Scarlet Pruitt, IDG News Service ... perhaps just be worried that they received another new e-mail worm. ... according to Graham Cluley, Sophos's senior technology consultant. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Power Of The Day - Waiting For New Release
    ... some happy news about it, but it can wait until it's officially out. ... decided that for this new edition of CE, the Worm power will be your ...  I agree with him that the original Diplomat, ... original Eon version (which is no power at all). ...
    (rec.games.board.ce)
  • Re: W32.Swen.A
    ... "News Groups can be accessed by people with good ... intentions, people with nefarious intentions, news bots and the Swen worm.". ... I think Microsoft should value it customers enough to provide the support we need in ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: CNN: Yes, weve got trouble -- right here in Cyber City
    ... > over to CNN just in time for Wolf Blitzer's exciting "Breaking News" ... A new worm is making its way through the Internet! ... Oh my God! ... Faux News: Worm? ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: nbc Hamas and Israel nbc
    ... Most suprising is the news that tequila is older ... There is no worm in tequila. ... They are Laxatian Purlycurlies, imported ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)