Re: [Full-disclosure] War against Iran: Update from front lines

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:40:24 -0600
Tremaine Lea <tremaine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Iran has a LOT to do with terrorism. They are the biggest state
sponsor of terrorism, followed by Syria.

No, biggest state sponsor of terrorism is the USA.

---

Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant

Be in pursuit of equality, but not at the expense of excellence.

  • Re: Dont Vote!
    ... be terrorism, but what Clarke doesn't realize is that terrorism needs a ... Right now, that 'sponsor' is Iran. ... But we've ALWAYS had isolated maniacs. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Dont Vote!
    ... Clarke makes some cogent points. ... be terrorism, but what Clarke doesn't realize is that terrorism needs a ...  Right now, that 'sponsor' is Iran. ... we would have to put up with that response, but the response will not be ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • US maintains Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria on terror sponsors list
    ... The US has retained Cuba, Iran, Sudan and Syria on the list nations which allegedly sponsor of terrorism. ... The State Department retained these four countries in this list after Secretary of State Hillary Clinton determined that the government of these nations has repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism. ... Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1982, the Government of Cuba maintained a public stance against terrorism and terrorist financing in 2010, but there was no evidence that it had severed ties with elements from the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia and recent media reports indicate some current and former members of the Basque Fatherland and Liberty continue to reside in Cuba, the State Department said. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: OT: McCain concedes
    ... a mall with a backpack full of explosives using jet fighters or tanks, ... It doesn't actually prevent terrorism to do this, ... put a damper on the state sponsorship part ... sponsor of terrorism. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: ENGLAND, STATE SPONSOR OF TERRORISM
    ... SPONSOR OF TERRORISM, lep, wrote ... I FEAR THERE ARE FEW TRUE ENGLISH LEFT WITHIN THEIR BORDERS, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)