Re: [Full-disclosure] War against Iran: Update from front lines

So... You're going to fight alleged terrorism, with more terrorism...
the logic is impecable. And since when does iran have anything to do with terrorism?

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 03:45:51AM -0500, United Hackers wrote:
_ _____ ___ ____ _ __ _______ ___ _ __
| | /| / / _ | / _ \ / __ \/ |/ / / _/ _ \/ _ | / |/ /
| |/ |/ / __ |/ , _/ / /_/ / / _/ // , _/ __ |/ /
|__/|__/_/ |_/_/|_| \____/_/|_/ /___/_/|_/_/ |_/_/|_/
Hackers United against the Threat of Islam
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ANTI-MUSLIM LEAGUE

April 10, 2007, 1000Z

Hackers United Update from the Front Lines

The Hackers United against the Threat of Islam have continued their stance at
readiness, awaiting the strike by American forces on the physical infrastructure
of Iran. During the waiting period, Operation Screaming Eagle has continued
with a significant degree of success, preparing for surgical strikes on core
routers owned by the Telecommunication Company of Iran (a puppet corporation
of this corrupt, Islamic-extremist held nation's "government"), including
several Cisco 7200, Cisco 12000 and Cisco 7500 series routers. As well, several
computers at Iranian universities have been taken control of in preparation.

The freedom-loving Hackers at the front have been joined by their Israeli
brothers in arms who stand strong beside them, bringing their unique experience
and talents in dealing with the threat of Islam to their well-being. Their
numbers were added to the battle group, as well as hackers taking up the cause
in Canada, China and Poland who understand the threat of Islam to continued
growth and well-being of the world, as well as the need to bring governments
devoted to protecting the rights and freedoms of the citizens of a nation,
including the right to religion, and the separation of religion from state
affairs.

Preparations shall continue for attacks to be launched against the Iranian
infrastructure, and when the day comes we will be ready.

Islam must be stopped. And the Hackers United against the Threat of Islam are
there to do the job.

Shout outs to everyone united against Islam. We stand together to face this
threat to humanity.

=

-- C H E D D E R

"Initiate code in the deepest crevices
of the conspiracy of the youth, into
beliving they are unable to distinguish
learning from fun. They keep this attitude
until we adults convince them to any one, that
means you can actually be helped by ethiopia."

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] War against Iran: Update from front lines
    ... Iran has a LOT to do with terrorism. ... sponsor of terrorism, followed by Syria. ... The Hackers United against the Threat of Islam have continued ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: More reasons for Muslims to want to kill the pope...
    ... that he is "not at war with Islam". ... I disagree with Bush about Islam being a religion of peace. ... That Ahmedinijad is not a threat? ... So far it appears that the EU continues talks with Iran, ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: More reasons for Muslims to want to kill the pope...
    ... I disagree with Bush about Islam being a religion of peace. ... That Ahmedinijad is not a threat? ... So far it appears that the EU continues talks with Iran, ... Please point to a post of mine where I have expressed the wish to see Israel ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: More reasons for Muslims to want to kill the pope...
    ... I disagree with Bush about Islam being a religion of peace. ... As you mentioned Ahmedinijad, it is perhaps worth noting that he has ... That Ahmedinijad is not a threat? ... So far it appears that the EU continues talks with Iran, ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Edward [OT]
    ... credible threat. ... Eeeeeeeeevil George Bush that put him up to it. ... a global conspiracy just so he could invade Iran. ... figure I'm a hand-wringing leftie because I see the invasion of Iraq ...
    (rec.woodworking)