Re: [Full-disclosure] [++++SPAM++++] Fwd: threat to corporate security

On 4/10/07, n3td3v <n3td3v@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
Do not play with n3td3v's intelligence, we've already harvested
mailboxes for Yahoo Inc, we've got internal operational data for Yahoo
Inc. Employees are doing more than saying they are out of office or
the dates they are coming back, they are openly talking about other
stuff as well.

Of course I am not questioning the intelligence on anyone. Polite
people don't do such thing. I don't know you so I can't judge you,
that's all :-) and if I have remarks on that, I don't do them in a
public mailing list. It would be simply lame.

Still, I found quite strange that you use - in what seems to be a kind
of "official communication" - one of the worst English ever seen
(which doesn't testify for professionality. Still bear in mind, I am
not judging anyone...) or that you talk in pluralis majestatis like
you were the Queen :-)

Apart from jokes, what I am questioning is that you really have a clue
of such organisations, apart from always pointing your finger to Yahoo
- which should have done something to you I guess :-) are you a
disgrunted former employee? :-)

We will release collect.txt if we need to prove the full scale of the issue.

I am not so interested personally .-)

Look below for an example:
[...]

Ok, I trust you that Yahoo is sending their out of office out to the
world. Therefore I suggest you to say "some" corporations or just
"Yahoo".

Cheers
--
Marco Ermini
Dubium sapientiae initium. (Descartes)

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Zotob Worm Remover
    ... Employees of Yahoo Inc have been taking pictures of cars outside at ... intended public Flickr account. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] obtai an IP of an MSN Messenger contact
    ... this yahoo employee offers great tips for international hackers ... to target individual employees. ... but by the countless corporate users who post in his ... On messenger though, not even corporate users use a proxy, even though ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: n3td3v has a fan
    ... Car tags are personally identifiable information and therefore should ... permission for taking photos. ... And I was angry that Mark Seiden and others at Yahoo weren't going to ... photos were published of the parking lots of Yahoo of employees who ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: n3td3v has a fan
    ... Bruce Schneier's new view on Security Theater ... Security threater is good because it scares potential terrorists from ... And I was angry that Mark Seiden and others at Yahoo weren't going to ... photos were published of the parking lots of Yahoo of employees who ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Noise
    ... So let me see if I get this right, yahoo employees are trying ... > my own security group to show them that I could be a match ... >> Charter: ...
    (Full-Disclosure)