[Full-disclosure] War against Iran: Update from front lines

_ _____ ___ ____ _ __ _______ ___ _ __
| | /| / / _ | / _ \ / __ \/ |/ / / _/ _ \/ _ | / |/ /
| |/ |/ / __ |/ , _/ / /_/ / / _/ // , _/ __ |/ /
|__/|__/_/ |_/_/|_| \____/_/|_/ /___/_/|_/_/ |_/_/|_/
Hackers United against the Threat of Islam
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ANTI-MUSLIM LEAGUE

April 10, 2007, 1000Z

Hackers United Update from the Front Lines

The Hackers United against the Threat of Islam have continued their stance at
readiness, awaiting the strike by American forces on the physical infrastructure
of Iran. During the waiting period, Operation Screaming Eagle has continued
with a significant degree of success, preparing for surgical strikes on core
routers owned by the Telecommunication Company of Iran (a puppet corporation
of this corrupt, Islamic-extremist held nation's "government"), including
several Cisco 7200, Cisco 12000 and Cisco 7500 series routers. As well, several
computers at Iranian universities have been taken control of in preparation.

The freedom-loving Hackers at the front have been joined by their Israeli
brothers in arms who stand strong beside them, bringing their unique experience
and talents in dealing with the threat of Islam to their well-being. Their
numbers were added to the battle group, as well as hackers taking up the cause
in Canada, China and Poland who understand the threat of Islam to continued
growth and well-being of the world, as well as the need to bring governments
devoted to protecting the rights and freedoms of the citizens of a nation,
including the right to religion, and the separation of religion from state
affairs.

Preparations shall continue for attacks to be launched against the Iranian
infrastructure, and when the day comes we will be ready.

Islam must be stopped. And the Hackers United against the Threat of Islam are
there to do the job.

Shout outs to everyone united against Islam. We stand together to face this
threat to humanity.

=

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] War against Iran: Update from front lines
    ... The Hackers United against the Threat of Islam have continued their stance at ... with a significant degree of success, preparing for surgical strikes on core ... several Cisco 7200, Cisco 12000 and Cisco 7500 series routers. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] War against Iran: Update from front lines
    ... The Hackers United against the Threat of Islam have continued their stance at ... with a significant degree of success, preparing for surgical strikes on core ... several Cisco 7200, Cisco 12000 and Cisco 7500 series routers. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat
    ... Terrorism and Islam: ... The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat. ... Islamic Law. ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • Re: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat
    ... Terrorism and Islam: ... The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat. ... Islamic Law. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • The biggest threat to the West lies within itself, not with Islam
    ... The letter is certainly an advance on the first missive to Nicephorus, a 9th-century prince of Rome, from Harun al-Rashid, a Muslim caliph. ... "Islam is not against the Christians," the letter declares, "so long as they do not wage war against Muslims on account of their religion, oppress them and drive them out of their homes." ... Two religions that embrace "half of humanity" should stand together or, by implication, there will be war. ... The chief threat to world security at present lies in the capacity of tiny groups of political Islamists to goad the West into a rolling military retaliation. ...
    (soc.culture.canada)