Re: [Full-disclosure] word to buchkov

I have no clue who either of you two are, but if the site is all english why
would someone want traffic that couldn't read english?

On 4/7/07, jf <jf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://moneyfortrying.com/

in case its not there when you see it:

'so you don't want to pay me because the traffic i sent was 100% ukranian?
i sent the traffic, i dont care if it wasnt 'mostly english speaking'
traffic you pay me my $9,204 and ill give you your mysql database and
website files back -buchkov p.s. lol @ your server'

--

Seriously, screw all of you companies that promise money for traffic and
then try to worm out of paying, i hope you didnt have backups.

ty to mu-tiger for pointing this out.

-- h0 h0 h0 --
www.nopsled.net

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] POC for a simple gmail/possible code injection into html wich can be execu
    ... it's English or not, it should be properly formatted and consistent. ... those programs load up and now it's all about an RTF editing dll? ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Cambiumgroup customers get hacked fast!
    ... [Full-disclosure] Cambiumgroup customers get hacked fast! ... It's really hard to take someone seriously who can't even spell or produce something even close to grammatically correct English. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ _______________________________________________ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Happy New Year
    ... which also stipulates that the language of the group is English. ... As a general rule I turn a blind eye to the occasional lapse into ... be a very serious breach of the charter indeed, and for that reason I ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 89, Issue 11: ] How much time is appropria
    ... Boston is how you speak that what you call English but you is need ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] for IE researchers, found a link crashing IE
    ... iexplorer without a crash here on the English os yep ... Objet: Re: [Full-disclosure] for IE researchers, ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)