[Full-disclosure] FLEA-2007-0009-1: xorg-x11 freetype
- From: Foresight Linux Essential Announcement Service <foresight-security-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:56:34 -0400
Foresight Linux Essential Advisory: 2007-0009-1
Previous versions of the freetype and xorg-x11 packages are vulnerable to
several attacks in which a program run by an authenticated user can easily crash
the X server (Denial of Service) and possibly also cause the X server to execute
arbitrary malicious code as the root user.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] FLEA-2007-0008-1: krb5
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackers uniting against Iran?
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] FLEA-2007-0008-1: krb5
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] FLEA-2007-0010-1: evolution