Re: [Full-disclosure] Why Microsoft should make windows open

Didn't you know? MS is not looking to make any more O/S after Vista. So when
you say it is the end for MS in that front you are correct.

They are instead, investing in other markets which are proving more
profitable then such an effort as churning out an O/S.

--
::- J.R.Middleton.

  • Vista Home Premium 64-bit O/S & "Performance" Issues
    ... Home Premium 64-bit O/S installed on it with Office 2007. ... I checked out a friends' Vista 32-bit O/S with Outlook and it is remembering ... Seems to be a 64-bit O/S bug but it ... The second typing comes up with a double response (i.e. two apostrophes, ...
  • Re: Microsoft - Why have I had nothing but issues ONE AFTER ANOTHER?
    ... Vista is not perfect and I am not going to make excuses or try to say it is, however the problems you have could be caused by several things. ... Find the correct drivers from you video card maker's website - download them do NOT run from the website. ... Vista is very sensitive to RAM timings and even a RAM test may not show this. ... You lure us in with DX10, but why is it that my dxdiag (even though I've updated vid card, dx, and o/s) STILL say I'm running 3 gigs RAM when the PC shipped with 4 gigs?! ...
  • Re: A Fools Paradise...
    ... I have made no claims of being a legend, and I bash no O/S period or no O/S of any platform, MS or not MS. ... I don't know about you are Albright as you think you have your finger on the pulse of people and Information Technology around the world, which I didn't ask your about your opinion in the first place. ... > I have used Vista since early BETA and let MS know what I thought. ... I don't let the opinions of others influence me too much and basically I do my own thing to make a determination as to what I like or do not like. ...
  • Re: Vista Home Premium 64-bit O/S & "Performance" Issues
    ... Home Premium 64-bit O/S installed on it with Office 2007. ... I checked out a friends' Vista 32-bit O/S with Outlook and it is remembering ... Seems to be a 64-bit O/S bug but it ... The second typing comes up with a double response (i.e. two apostrophes, ...
  • Re: Vista and XP
    ... install the XP o/s on the Vista machine in a dual boot configuration, ... xp o/s would only need a very small partition). ... 'Dual Boot Vista and XP with Vista already installed - SysChat' ...