Re: [Full-disclosure] More information on ZERT patch for ANI 0day

Gadi,

Gadi Evron wrote:

It has relevance to what you replied to.

No doubt - but unfortunately not the part of it that I was actually responding to; this isn't actually a reply to what I said, just a random vaguely topical link.

- James.

--
James (njan) Eaton-Lee | UIN: 10807960 | http://www.jeremiad.org

"All at sea again / And now my hurricanes
Have brought down this ocean rain / To bathe me again"

https://www.bsrf.org.uk | ca: https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] More information on ZERT patch for ANI 0day
    ... On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, James (njan) Eaton-Lee wrote: ... Gadi Evron wrote: ... responding to; this isn't actually a reply to what I said, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: My Apologies
    ... As these were my markers as to which threads I was responding to, ... I'm at sea here. ... they come back and bite you! ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)