Re: [Full-disclosure] More information on ZERT patch for ANI 0day

Gadi,

Gadi Evron wrote:

I'm thinking that an attacker with write access to %systemroot% probably has juicier, simpler targets to attack (which potentially let them run code in a higher security context) than animated cursors.

http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/3636

I'm struggling to see what direct relevance this has to what I just said...

- James.

--
James (njan) Eaton-Lee | UIN: 10807960 | http://www.jeremiad.org

"All at sea again / And now my hurricanes
Have brought down this ocean rain / To bathe me again"

https://www.bsrf.org.uk | ca: https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] More information on ZERT patch for ANI 0day
    ... simpler targets to attack (which potentially let them run ... code in a higher security context) than animated cursors. ... I'm struggling to see what direct relevance this has to what I just said... ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: RAF bombing of Germany after 1943
    ... but if the civilians were the real targets then armour ... British air commanders who preferred the bombing of transportation ... the German economy. ... There was no possibility of a concentrated attack on a key sector ...
    (soc.history.war.world-war-ii)
  • Time: This is how US will attack Iran
    ... some of nuclear sites are hidden. ... admitted that his country had no clue what Iran was thinking. ... Time Magazine published details regarding a possible attack, ... Americans are familiar with are 1,500 targets for an attack. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: The spaghetti hits the fan?
    ... village close to its border with Iraq, ... State television, quoting unnamed officials, said that an attack took ... Israel last year launched air strikes inside Syria. ... Cross border raids against specific military targets have been largely ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Death sentence 4
    ... to do any significant damage! ... Ford plants were also on the attack plans of the US Air Force. ... "secondary targets" with the aid of ground visibility radar. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)