Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows .ANI LoadAniIcon Stack Overflow
- From: "Kristian Hermansen" <kristian.hermansen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:54:09 -0400
Dave Aitel <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ASRL has limited entropy and the attacker can continue to try exploits
an infinite number of times (as Solar Eclipse points out). This means
you can write a reliable Vista exploit, theoretically. I'll probably
finish one up on Monday.
On 32-bit, yes, but 64-bit ASLR entropy means it is not very likely to
hit your offset :-) Has anyone even attempted a 64-bit XP/Vista ANI
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Death by Cockatoo
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day Oracle 10g exploit - dbms_aq.enqueue - become DBA
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows .ANI LoadAniIcon Stack Overflow
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows .ANI LoadAniIcon Stack Overflow