Re: [Full-disclosure] Another XSS vulnerability in Italian providerLibero.it

paura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
They probably need to redo their entire site's scripts, I wouldn't doubt
there's a few more exploits in there somewhere. -- 2+ exploits within one

site in one month is pretty sad.

Hemmm...
The same guys relased another 4 just a few minutes ago.

The idiot part is that Libero strongly refuse to contact the guys even if they continue to say that they have other XSSs and want to contact the admins...
They told libero : 'we have other vulns, will you tell us who can cope with them' but received no answers... :)

Sort of sad...

Maybe not... at least for me ;-))
Expose more. My ex girl friend met her new guy there. Maybe I can pull some
tricks ;-)

/CapitanMutanda