Re: [Full-disclosure] Gone?

Larry Seltzer wrote: resolves to, has someone taken it offline?

No, I'm still getting to the site. I don't suppose, and a lot of other security domains also resolve to for you, do they?
I've seen disappear the same way Michael is describing.
The next moment, DNS info was alright again. This was on a
non-malware-infected *nix box, using 'host', using my ADSL-router's
resolver which uses my ISPs DNS-servers.

When I query *, the .com nameservers, I'm seeing
auth{1-3}; not dns(2) as
Michael's seeing.

Don't have a dig trace to show where false information was coming from,

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -