Re: [Full-disclosure] Anybody need an alibi

Unless you feel it would be more beneficial to have the authorities know your whereabouts to prove your were not at the scene of the crime, much like the easy pass scam a few years back.

From: Michael Holstein <michael.holstein@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Kidnappers will just start lining their car trunks with copper mesh.

b.hines@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Engineer: GPS Shoes Make People Findable

  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] CERT Employee Gets Owned [Way Off Topic]
    ... Explain to me how this crime is relevant? ... He worked for CERT. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] JAP back doored
    ... facilitate crime) A "bad" crime is simply a way to introduce the idea ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ... For more information on a proactive email security ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] JAP back doored
    ... facilitate crime) A "bad" crime is simply a way to introduce the idea ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ... For more information on a proactive email security ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] List of Fuzzers
    ... int authenticate(char* username, char* password) { ... that fuzzing has its limitations (that can be fixed and applied like ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure- ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] VPN provider helped track down alleged LulzSec member
    ... if the vpn provider had not shat themself, then it would be a non story. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)