Re: [Full-disclosure] Bluepill's Rutkowska was or is a Man ?!

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 weirdstuff68@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

What is going on ? Is that true ? Any one knows ?

That dude is clearly quite determined to debate this like a matter of
(inter?)national security, on Wikipedia and elsewhere, but it is getting
oddly inappropriate.

Get a life and let go.

/mz

  • Re: OT The Muhammed Cartoons
    ... So now that your prejudices didn't fly, I guess instead of coming at the debate head-on, all you've got left is sarcasm? ... Look, I'm not saying that the mid-east issue is simple, I'm saying that it's a simple matter to recognize it's wrong to physically harm people, or destroy their possessions, for no other reason than they are of the same nationality as those who've offended you. ... The subject now is about the thugs who are hurting innocent people because they were offended by a cartoon. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: C the complete nonsense
    ... If you would just blank the site, I can then go into wikipedia as an ... No wonder it has such a bad reputation, ... This will lay this matter to rest and demonstrate that the Internet ... another ~15 years of writing and programming experience to draw on since ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Pentester convicted..
    ... No matter how much good will is arguably present (think about the Daniel ... case in terms of the same defense) you have gained unauthorised access. ... As ethical IT security experts, with all our knowledge, skill and esoteric talent, we do not have a right to gain unauthorised access. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Re:How To Suspend Thread In Kernel?
    ... matter of helping people to not choose bad designs. ... ONLY security feature that cannot be overcome in the whole OS (not to say ... Malware comes to kernel mode and begin hooking SDT, ...
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] AntiSec Lamers Exposed
    ... Also he thinks his ip doesn't matter cause he may ... Some kid running a server management ... the entire internet depended on them for secure web hosting. ... -infosec.org.uk - yet another no name security site/security expert no ...
    (Full-Disclosure)