Re: [Full-disclosure] PC/Laptop microphones

Last i checked, the klan was defined as a terrorist organization...
Fighting terrorism with more terrorism is very effective in eleminating terrorism.
Also, do not forget peanuts kill many more americains each year, who is fighting the god damned peanuts!

... Damned peanuts