Re: [Full-disclosure] stompy the session stomper - tool availability

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Rogan Dawes wrote:

Just wanted to point out that Dave has had nothing to do with WebScarab
(and that I recognise that WebScarab's analysis is pretty trivial).

Geee, sorry, I suck for misspelling your name (but feel retroactively
avenged: this happens to me quite often ;-).

Would you have any objection to me including/porting Stompy's analysis
portion into WebScarab, to make it more accessible to folk?

No, why, it'd be in all likelihood helpful to others; the code is LGPLed,
and I can relicense it to you under some other terms if you prefer.

  • Re: stompy the session stomper - tool availability
    ... (and that I recognise that WebScarab's analysis is pretty trivial). ... Geee, sorry, I suck for misspelling your name (but feel retroactively ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Backup question for experts
    ... > including those that essentially said, "suck it up and take the time ... You have already gone farther than most in that you recognise ... that backups are needed and are trying to do something about it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: how long date difference
    ... Perhaps your misspelling of February? ... And it may not recognise that format. ... David Biddulph ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)