Re: [Full-disclosure] Multiple OS kernel insecure handling of stdio file descriptor

we tested in oslevel -r is 5300-03 ,your system is AIX 5300-05.

as your description , this vuln should be fixed in AIX 5300-05.

we think you don't mind this letter are also dropped to full-disclosure .

Shiva Persaud 写道: