Re: [Full-disclosure] Google's blacklisted url database (phishing url database)

Stan Bubrouski wrote:

You're forgetting that gmail has a feature to report phishing
messages, that alone could give google quite a list of phishing sites
given its userbase.

_And_ the "Report Web Forgery..." option in Firefox' Help menu also
reports the suspect URL to Google at:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald

  • Re: Google Groups spam got you down? Check out ggSpamFree (ggNoSpam fork)
    ... Google, through groups, attempt to provide free access to Usenet. ... is to shut down the spammers account. ... It is the receiving of spam ... their handling of spam reports. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • [Article] Google planning total storage
    ... Web giant Google is planning a massive online storage facility to ... The plans were allegedly revealed accidentally after a blogger spotted ... Google declined to comment on the reports but said the slide notes had ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Boy this place is certainly getting flooded ...
    ... try to control it, but it is hopeless. ... try abuse reports as spammers seldom use the same nym or M.O. plus they ... The commonest complaint I hear these days is about Google. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: OT: Do we have any recruitment or HR people in the house?
    ... but have used employment agencies to hire employees. ... also do a google on the company she is talking ... I'm a bit too tight yet to look at the full reports but I ... seems fishy it is fishy. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: curious usenet posting history stats
    ... you still can't get me off this newsgroup ... or even the group in which the false reports were filed! ... Google now showed 8440 threads, since 1992, the date I started ... account has been TEMPORARILY blocked by Google, ...
    (sci.stat.math)