Re: [Full-disclosure] Google's blacklisted url database (phishing url database)

Hi

google toolbar
or it buys/gets this information from some isp/companies/anybody with a big
enough pipe ..

Perhaps they get mail in on gmail also ;) doh.

Bye,
Raymond.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] abnormal behavior Gmail logon
    ... Because "loading.html" is the first HTML page you request via browser when you log to gmail: ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: BB, maybe PR, and Jazz fans...
    ... David reminds me a bit of you in his writing and his passion. ... Doh! ... Those were links to my GMail and so probably won't work. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] InfoSecBOFH and other trouble makers
    ... I wonder if he's sending himself gmail invites...lol ... n3td0rk already has to invent imaginary people which are on his ... > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability
    ... > You have no respect for the Gmail Team, ... > System Outage wrote: ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Gmail kickban
    ... I suggest kicking people of the list for even mentioning gmail again. ... I'll take my chances on any of these guys finding a 0day and then not being able to release it through full-disclosure. ... Subject: Sandeep Sengupta: Another Gmail Link ...
    (Full-Disclosure)