Re: [Full-disclosure] Google’s blacklisted url database (phishing url database)

I just played around a bit with those lists and as it seems,
Google did a splendid job, even capturing some people's login data.
Like here:
http://sb.google.com/safebrowsing/update?version=goog-black-url:1:7753

Regards,
J.M.
Professional Lurker

[By] "Rajesh Sethumadhavan" <rajesh.sethumadhavan@xxxxxxxxx>
[Date] Dienstag, 2. Januar 2007 18:42
[To] full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Subject] [Full-disclosure] Google’s blacklisted url database (phishing url
database)

It is possible to access google`s blacklisted url database ( phishing url
database )

http://sb.google.com/safebrowsing/update?version=goog-black-url:1:1
http://sb.google.com/safebrowsing/update?version=goog-black-url:1:7998
http://sb.google.com/safebrowsing/update?version=goog-white-domain:1:19,goo
g-white-url:1:371,goog-black-url:1:7693,goog-black-enchash:1:15282

This database (Part of Google Safe Browsing) can be used in any
anti-phishing commercial softwares :)

Regards
Rajesh Sethumadhavan
http://www.xdisclose.com

  • Re: When MV is not an option
    ... All of his reports ended up on Excel. ... >> He didn't like his data out of synch with the live database, ... but that as soon as you tell a Pick developer that there are ... >>I don't know what google is doing with base.google.com but I'm sure it ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: Do you have an app that....
    ... Does your company have an app that would.... ... Desktop PC's will manage the main database. ... For more info, use google ... in this newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: Search efficiency - RDMS search versus free text search
    ... so for example a list of all resources relating to ... One way of doing this is with a SQL query against the database ... we are using the Google Search Appliance ... early 1980's that did fuzzy searching. ...
    (comp.databases.theory)
  • Re: Big Table - Googles offer in large scale data handling
    ... Big Table is an Internet Wide database that we can all purchase ... It is in the state of, you approach Google, buy the data ... of any government system. ... their dictionaries and statistics in language translation and to DNA. ...
    (sci.physics)