[Full-disclosure] Distributed Rainbow Table Project
- From: opticfiber <opticfiber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:48:27 -0500
Since November the folks at theminouche.net & hashbreaker.com have been
working on a distributed rainbowtable project using BOINC. The project
finished it's testing phase and went public as of yesterday.
See http://www.topsight.net/ for more info on the project
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] TimberWolf 1.2.2 vulnerable to XSS
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] DNS-Pinning demo
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] TimberWolf 1.2.2 vulnerable to XSS
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] DNS-Pinning demo