Re: [Full-disclosure] [Fwd: MOST URGENT]

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:44:47 +0200, "Ag. System Administrator" said:

Soooooooo stupid... :)

I am Dr Borris Olga I represent Mr Mikhail Khordokovsky the former chief
executive officer of Yukos Oil Company Russia

What a frikking idiot. That's "the former chief executive officer who
recently died of Colonium-210 poisoning under mysterious circumstances".

Maybe we need to start insisting on certification or a degree from
a proper 419-oriented curriculum at Nigerian University. These incompetent
419'ers are giving scammers a bad name.