Re: [Full-disclosure] Another, different MS Word 0-day vulnerability reported
- From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 03:00:42 +0200 (EET)
The updated information from Microsoft states Word 2000 as affected too.
Vulnerable product versions:
MS Word 2000
MS Word 2002 (a part of Office XP)
MS Word 2003
MS Word Viewer 2003
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] looking for security community input
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] ERRATA: [ GLSA 200612-03 ] GnuPG: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Another, different MS Word 0-day vulnerability reported
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1233-1] New Linux 2.6.8 packages fix several vulnerabilities