Re: [Full-disclosure] Sasser or other nasty worm needed

On 11/27/06, Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx <Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx> wrote:

And yet he's not clued enough to know how to find a copy of Sasser by
himself.

There are a lot of people who are of the opinion that "if you have to ask
where to find a copy of Sasser, you're not clued enough to be trusted with
a copy".

yeah I agree, whoever posted/ started this orginal thread was on gmail and
is not clued in enough to take a quick left glance at the "adsense" frame
and s/eh will get tonnes of bait from google :)-

go figure.. _______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Internet Explorer drag&drop 0day
    ... I guess it is nothing more than a matter of opinion. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 89, Issue 11: ] How much time is appropria
    ... is a mailing list and grammar or spelling don't matter. ... but it's not OK for me to voice my own opinion? ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Allegations regarding OpenBSD IPSEC
    ... In my own opinion, when the code hit the stable release, I doubt that ... after the code is audited at 100% unless someone add a new feature to that ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] Gary McKinnon
    ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] Gary McKinnon ... I'm expressing an opinion. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)