[Full-disclosure] PHP Array and Null Bytes
- From: Stefan Lochbihler <steve01@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:27:51 +0100
some questions to NULL Bytes within PHP Arrays.
Let us assume there exist a php script with the following code.
$arr is a predefined variable but with "register globals on" it would be
possible to set your own Array Key. This means when you set
you could deliver almost every chars you want. My problem is that
i want to deliver a content like that.
The problem is that the Null Byte within the array destroy the array.
My question is if there exist a way to avoid the Null Byte within
the array. For example (im not really familiar with charsets)
to create the Null Byte with the help of f.e. UTF-7 encoded
If someone has an idea please let me know.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] New Tor http proxy
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [ GLSA 200611-05 ] Netkit FTP Server: Privilege escalation
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Seeking anyone damaged by Yuma Arizona!
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] PHP Array and Null Bytes