Re: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Firefox 2.0 RC2
- From: "Tyop?" <tyoptyop@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:24:32 +0200
On 10/20/06, Jure Pečar <pegasus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:05:48 -0400
Mark A Basil <mark.basil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 10:28 +1000, jm wrote:Also renders Opera 9.02 (build 434) on linux unresponsive at 100% cpu usage.
Firefox 1.5.07 on CentOS died quite nicely too.It is also affecting any browser using the Gecko rendering engine
this exploit still works with the latest Firefox 2.0 RC3
(gecko-1.8 at least), such as Epiphany and Galeon, and not restricted to
Netcat 0.7.1 isn't affected on FreeBSD 7.0.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] iDefense Security Advisory 10.25.06: AOL YGPPDownload AddPictureNoAlbum ActiveX Control Heap Corruption Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Putty Proxy login/password discolsure....
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] iDefense Security Advisory 10.25.06: AOL YGPPDownload AddPictureNoAlbum ActiveX Control Heap Corruption Vulnerability
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] IE7 status: 8 days after release, 3 unfixed issues